Last updated April 5, 2021
We have had a long-standing commitment to a high standard of cleanliness and safety for our guests and employees. Due to the current public health crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently enhancing our standards.
We are monitoring recommendations and guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure we remain updated. Accordingly, we have implemented “Stay Save” protocols.
You can be assured that during your stay we will do our very best to keep everyone safe.
The Belvedere Inn COVID-19 Safety Protocol
• Frequent hand washing and sanitizing are encouraged with sanitizing stations situated at key locations.
• All employees will wear facial masks and respect social distancing at all pertinent times.
• All employees have been trained on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, including how to screen themselves for symptoms and stay home if they have them.
• All guests will be required to wear masks in communal areas where 6ft of social distancing is not possible.
• During this period the front desk will remain closed but we are available 24/7 via telephone.
• Lodging invoice balance will be taken on the morning of arrival on the credit card provided at the time reservation was made.
• Sanitized room key will be available in a personalized envelope in our grand foyer for check-in.
• To check-out, please call the front desk. Leave the key in the room. Upon request, a receipt will be emailed.
• Cleaned with EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved disinfectants. Thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces and high touch items such as light switches, remotes, door handles, hangers, telephone, etc.
• Linens are laundered in EPA approved products in accordance with CDC guidelines.
• Unfortunately, for the safety of all, daily housekeeping will not be offered at this time. Rooms will be stocked with ample towels and amenities for the duration of the stay. However, additional towels and amenities are available upon request by calling the front desk. They will be delivered in a sanitary manner and placed outside the room door.
Food, Beverage and additional amenities
• If you are having breakfast, we ask that you let the Innkeeper know by 8pm the evening before. Pre-determined menu is offered to include freshly prepared items that will be served at individual tables. Tables for breakfast will be at least 6ft apart.
• Dinner service, see restaurant hours
. As there will be limited seating, reservations are recommended. Full beverage service is available. Menus will be availabile to scan with your own smart phone via QR Code. If you prefer, a sanitized paper copy can be provided. As we do not anticipate being able to serve all guests due to limited seating, a non-refundable per person charge of $50 will be charged for cancellations with 24 hours and no shows.
• An extensive wine list is available to order in the restaurant or for room service.
• Enhance your stay by pre-arranging additional amenities such as cheese, wine, chocolate dipped strawberries, champagne and flowers that can be safely placed in guest room prior to arrival.
All amenities will be added to room invoice and collected from credit card on file. A 15% gratuity will be added to all amenities.
• All communal areas will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected twice daily with emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
• Congregating in groups unless of the same household in the library or sunroom is limited to no more than two couples that can maintain 6ft distance between each other.
• HVAC filter replacement scheduled enhanced to maximize fresh air exchange throughout the Inn.
• The outdoor wrap around terrace and almost 6 acres of spacious gardens with seating benches throughout automatically lend to the perfect place to social distance while enjoying a beverage.