Rates are subject to change and vary depending on the time of year, occupancy, special packages and promotions. Advertised rates may be higher or lower then quoted rates. Rates quoted and booked at time of reservation are guaranteed at time of check in.
MINIMUM STAY REQUIREMENTS: Peak season rates apply May 1st through October 31st. Minimum night stays on weekends is 2 nights with July and August requiring 3 nights. Holiday, both during week and weekends, have varying minimum stays. All Suites (Belvedere, Balmoral and Canterbury) have two night min. stays during weekends at least. We reserve the right to change the minimum stay but will notify you at the time you make your reservation. Availability generally determines our minimum stay policies therefore please inquire, particularly for last minute reservations.
ROOM REQUESTS: Every attempt is made to honor guest's room request but occasionally it may be necessary to change a room assignment. If this occurs, it will always be to a room that is either comparable or upgraded. Rooms that are offered at Special Rates are guaranteed at that rate and the room selection is noted but not guaranteed (except the Belvedere Suite, which is always guaranteed).
DEPOSITS: A 50% deposit of your entire reservation is processed at time of reservation to secure your room. For any retail items ordered, the entire amount of retail items are collected. The remaining balance will be automatically charged on the day of arrival to the credit card provided. Should you need to change your credit card, please inform us before your date of arrival. Administrative fees apply if we are required to refund a card.
CANCELLATION/MODIFICATION POLICY: We understand that from time to time unforeseen situations occur that will alter travel plans. As a small Boutique Inn, cancellations drastically affect us. Before making a reservation, guests should make themselves familiar with our cancellation policy as we are required to enforce them.
If you need to cancel your reservation or modify your reservation, please do so prior to 14 days (30 days for multiple rooms) of the date of your reservations. Cancellations/Modifications are accepted via telephone only and you will receive a cancellation number. Your deposit will be refunded less a $35.00 administrative fee per room. If you need to cancel/modify less than 14 days (30 days for multiple rooms) prior to your reservations, every effort will be made to resell your room(s). If the room is resold for the entire period of the original reservation, your deposit will be refunded less a $35.00 administrative fee per room. If the rooms can not be resold for the entire period of each of the original reservation guests will be charged for the entire original reservation.
Reservations for Contracted Special Events are considered sold at the time the reservation is made and therefore there is no cancellation period.
Please note that if you arrive after the date specified, depart earlier than scheduled or do not show at all, there will be a full charge for those lost nights. If using a gift certificate, any charges due to a cancellation will be deducted from your gift certificate. If the gift certificate amount is short our deposit policy or cancellation fee, the difference will be billed to your credit card. Due to security reasons and possible damages, we do require a credit card number to secure a reservation, regardless of the use of a gift certificate.
For guest safety and the safety of other guests please take a moment to read:
* Front entrance is locked in the evening. If entering after this time, please be sure door is locked behind you.
* Check In is between 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. Check Out is by 11 a.m.
* Breakfast is between 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
* Rates quoted for rooms are double occupancy, regardless of age. Children over 13 are welcomed.
* Pets are not allowed on grounds, indoor or outdoors.
* Smoke free environment indoor. Smoking permitted outside in designated area, only. No cigar smoking please.
* Access to The Belvedere Inn guest rooms and its common areas are reserved for registered guests of the Inn, only.
* Coolers are not permitted inside Belvedere property, including lodging rooms.
* There is a $25 charge for complete changeover of rooms due to rooms occupied by different guests during the contracted rental period.
* The cost to repair any damages to the property proven to be caused by you or your guest is your sole responsibility. You agree to fully reimburse The Belvedere for all costs associated with the damage claim. The Belvedere will use your credit card given for your reservation as a means to collecting the cost. In the event legal action is needed by The Belvedere, you agree to pay for all legal costs involved in collecting this matter.