Wine Pairing Dinners
Great food, fine wines, good times.
A fun and informative evening about great food and fine wines. An opportunity to savor different flavors while still enjoying the intimate setting and good times.
Wine pairing dinner is at 6pm on Saturday. Six wines are paired with a special six course gourmet dinner focusing on particular ingredients, dishes and style of cooking indigenous to the featured wine region. The dinner is also presented by an expert wine representative of that growing region.
First Saturday of each month, November through April
Stay two nights, Friday & Saturday
November 4 & 5, 2016
December 2 & 3, 2016
January 6 & 7, 2017
February 3 & 4, 2017
March 3 & 4, 2017
March 30 & April 1, 2017
SHARE AND SAVE (dine & lodge)
Reserve the entire series up front (all 6)and pay for 5! Reservations can be shared and gifted. Series is November through April.
Full breakfast each morning after your stay.
$100 dining certificate towards two seats at Saturday's wine pairing dinner. See menu
Lodging rates include the package. Note that dinner is additional and the dining certificate is applied to the dinner cost. Availability and rates
Block out dates
Available only on dates noted above.
* Offered to guests at The Belvedere Inn only and may not be combined with any other offer unless otherwise stated.
*Special must be reserved at the time of booking and are subject to the standard fourteen day cancellation policy and requiring 50% deposit of the total cost.
*All discounts and offers will be applied to final invoice at check-in.
* Specials are not available with group bookings or through third party booking engines ie Expedia, Booking.com, etc.
* Specials that include dinner, dining certificates will be issued at check-in, if applicable. Guests will receive a separate check at dinner and dining certificate may be applied towards the final dinner check. Beverage, tax and an automatic 20% gratuity (applied before dining certificate discount) is additional.
* Specials that include dinner are not available to reservations made via 3rd parties ie Expedia, Booking.com, etc.
* Dining certificates are valid only to lodging guests on valid date of stay. Valid for food only and non-transferable.
* Some specials are restricted by the minimum night stay requirements. Most weekend stays require a two night minimum stay. Holidays and weekends in July and August require a three night stay. If reserving a midweek special and the nights overlap the minimum weekend stay requirement then the minimum weekend stay requirement must be first met. Nights beyond the minimum night requirement will be considered midweek and can be applied to the midweek special.
* Prices, items and availability subject to change; block-out dates may apply.