Feast of Thanksgiving
Start a new holiday tradition
"Start a new holiday tradition" as featured in Chicago Magazine. Find plenty of reasons to be thankful. Great food and wine, good company and not having to cook the turkey but most of all, just when you vowed not to eat another bite you are thankful for the famous turkey sandwich later on Thanksgiving evening.
Dine & Lodge Package - Feast of Thanksgiving
* Lodging Wednesday & Thursday required
* Guaranteed dinner reservations Thur if made by 11/1, a la carte
* Welcome cheese plate and bottle of wine
* The famous turkey sandwiches and sweet treats Thur eve
* Full breakfast each morning
Stay two nights, Wednesday and Thursday
November 22 & 23, 2023
Full breakfast each morning after your stay.
A la carte. Menu and dinner pricing.
Restaurant closed on Wednesday and will resume regular dinner service on Friday.
Lodging rates include the package. Note that dinner is additional. Availability and rates
Block out dates
Available only on dates noted above.
* Offered to guests at The Belvedere Inn only and may not be combined with any other offer unless otherwise stated.
*Special must be reserved at the time of booking and are subject to the standard fourteen day cancellation policy and requiring 50% deposit of the total cost.
*All discounts and offers will be applied to final invoice at check-in.
* Specials are not available with group bookings or through third party booking engines ie Expedia, Booking.com, etc.
* Some specials are restricted by the minimum night stay requirements. Most weekend stays require a two night minimum stay. Holidays and weekends in July and August require a three night stay. If reserving a midweek special and the nights overlap the minimum weekend stay requirement then the minimum weekend stay requirement must be first met. Nights beyond the minimum night requirement will be considered midweek and can be applied to the midweek special.
* Prices, items and availability subject to change; block-out dates may apply.